- Using simulation control, users can easily program advanced test profiles for Federal Urban Drive Schedule (FUDS) or Dynamic Stress Tests (DTS) without writing complex test protocols/schedules
- Bipolar capacity for discharging to below zero volts (optional)
- Test control and data management with Bitrode
- Multiple current ranges per circuit
- High impedance cell voltage monitoring
- Temperature compensation
- Drive simulations with standard Electric Vehicle tests: FUDS, SFUDS, GSFUDS, DST and ECE-15L
- Life Cycle Testing: Perform charge/discharge cycling of batteries or modules to obtain charge and discharge capacity, energy and DC internal resistance
Current: 1µA-300A (2700A in parallel)
Circuits: up to 96
Accuracy: ±0.1% of FS*
Data Sampling Rate: up to 10mS
*Accuracy values are conservative assuming operation will be through the standard temperature range of 0-40° C and RH from 10-90% (non-condensing). Units calibrated and maintained in a temperature and humidity controlled environment can expect an accuracy of 0.02-0.05%FS.
The MCV is a low-current life cycle test system for development of primary and rechargeable batteries in various chemistries. Operating from a common microprocessor, multiple circuits in the MCV module can run individual test programs. Additionally, the MCV is designed and built for ease of maintenance and service. The modular construction means that most subassemblies, large or small, remove easily for service outside the cabinet and fast replacement.