Mastering the Prism angle
Goniometer for high-precision optical angle measurements
PrismMaster® goniometers are used for high-precision optical angle measurements on prisms, polygons and wedges. Even after more than 20 successful years on the market, the PrismMaster® 300 HR from TRIOPTICS continues to set the standard for accuracy in the industry. The overall concept of the PrismMaster® series follows a simple philosophy: providing an instrument with unrivalled accuracy which is also easy to use.
When accuracy really counts, there is no alternative to PrismMaster®, the world’s most accurate prism angle measurement device with an accuracy of up to 0.25 arcseconds.
PrismMaster® 300 HR
The world’s most accurate angle measurement device
When accuracy really matters, there is no alternative to the PrismMaster® 300 HR. With an accuracy of 0.25 arc seconds, it remains the world’s most accurate angle measurement device for prisms.
- Outstanding absolute accuracy achieved in a single measurement
- Measurement of a large variety of samples including microprisms with a minimum sample size of 1.5 mm2
- Ultra-stable and accurate rotary air bearing
Versatile automatic precision goniometer
The TRIOPTICS PrismMaster® 300 is a high precision and versatile automatic goniometer for angular measurements of prisms, polygons and wedges. It offersa number of innovative features:
- High accuracy of 0.5 arcseconds
- Stable granite frame for all measuring parts
- Measurement table in three different heights
PrismMaster® 150 HR
Economical and compact goniometer
The PrismMaster® 150 HR is characterised by high efficiency and compact dimensions. It is ideal for optical workshops as well as receipt and final inspection in production environments.
- For a large variety of samples including microprisms with a minimum sample size of 1.0 mm2
- Stable granite and steel frame for all measuring parts
- Compact design with full system integration and single-cable connection
PrismMaster® 150 MAN
Manual, Compact Goniometer
The PrismMaster® 150 MAN is a manual compact goniometer
- Angular measurements of prisms, polygons and wedges
- Ideal for receipt and final inspection in production environments
- Low installation requirements
PrismMaster® 300 HR MAX
Automatic goniometer for large samples
The PrismMaster® 300 HR MAX rounds off the product range with a system for measurement of large samples
- Measurement of a large variety of samples
- Samples diameter of up to 420 mm
- Motorized z-stage
Highly flexible goniometer for quality control
The PrismMaster® Flex is a flexible and versatile configurable goniometer with a modular product concept.
- Fast and easy quality control of prisms and plano optics in optics manufacturing
- Three configuration levels: PrismMaster® Flex, 1D and 2D
- Measurement in reflection for outer prism angles and in transmission for deflection angles