MCV: EV/HEV Battery Cell Testing
- Using simulation control, users can easily program advanced test profiles for Federal Urban Drive Schedule (FUDS) or Dynamic Stress Tests (DTS) without writing complex test protocols/schedules
- Bipolar capacity for discharging to below zero volts (optional)
- Test control and data management with Bitrode
- Multiple current ranges per circuit
- High impedance cell voltage monitoring
- Temperature compensation
- Drive simulations with standard Electric Vehicle tests: FUDS, SFUDS, GSFUDS, DST and ECE-15L
- Life Cycle Testing: Perform charge/discharge cycling of batteries or modules to obtain charge and discharge capacity, energy and DC internal resistance
Current: 0-100A (1600A in parallel)
Circuits: up to 48
Accuracy: ±0.1% of FS*
Data Sampling Rate: up to 10mS
*Accuracy values are conservative assuming operation will be through the standard temperature range of 0-40˚ C and RH from 10-90% (non-condensing). Units calibrated and maintained in a temperature and humidity controlled environment can expect an accuracy of 0.02-0.05%FS.
The CV is Bitrode’s economical cycle life test equipment for the network based line of battery laboratory equipment. Designed to work with VisuaLCN Lab Client software, the CV provides standard or fully customized charge, discharge and rest cycles for automotive and industrial batteries. The Model CV is also useful for reserve capacity and charge acceptance testing with recharge.